Singapore’s vibrant economy makes it an attractive location for companies looking to expand into the Asia Pacific. As a global innovation hub, many foreign companies have made Singapore their destination. Your company may have been considering Singapore as a hub for international ventures.
If you are interested in finding out how to mobilize talent into Singapore, the Singapore Employment Pass (EP guide) will help you. It contains all the information you need about how international talent can live and work in Singapore.
The following are the criteria for Singapore Employment Pass:
- Singaporean entrepreneurs or managing directors who want to move to manage company operations
- Companies in Singapore that are local and need to hire talent from outside the country can be incorporated locally
- An offer of employment from a Singaporean employer is made to foreign nationals. The employer will apply for the EP on behalf of the employee in this situation.
Employment Pass Singapore Requirements
- Self-assessment tool
- Executive or managerial positions or specialized jobs are available to individuals who have these roles.
- The applicant must be employed full-time with a minimum of SGD$4,500 or current market rates.
- Possess acceptable qualifications. This usually includes a recognized university degree, professional qualifications, or a track record.
The Singaporean Ministry of Manpower will review all applications on a case-by-case basis.