Pressure relief butterfly valves are flow control devices that isolate or regulate the flow of any fluid. The closing mechanism is a rotating disk, not like a ball valve. With its development that develops in various industries, castings of the butterfly valve are very high, globally. There are various types of butterfly valves ( Which is also known as วาล์วผีเสื้อประเภทต่างๆ in the Thai language ) available according to different pressure and use.
Image source: Google
The most common type is-
- Wafer Style Butterfly Valve: This type of butterfly valve has been designed to maintain a blockage of a two-way pressure gap, to stop it from flowing back in the system intended to have a direct flow.
- Stylish Butterfly Valves LUG: In this type of valve, both ends of the body have threaded inclusion that allows the installation of valves into a system that only has two sets of bolts, without beans. This setting allows both sides of the piping arrangement to be cut off without affecting the other side.
- Rotary Valve: This type of valve consists of a variety of basic butterfly valves where the bag is included in the butterfly as a flat alternative.
Use of a butterfly valve in the industry
- Butterfly valves are often used in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
- This valve is also used by firefighters on their hoses to limit their pressure.
- It is also widely used in front and rear suction ports, tanks and water pumps.
A pressure butterfly valve is reliable. If you want to buy a pressure relief butterfly you can check it out at the online website