What is a virtual conference? It is simply a series or teleseminars that are hosted by experts (your joint venture partners) and focused on a specific topic.
Here are reasons hosting a virtual conference is a top marketing strategy. You can also hop over the site for more information regarding hiring virtual event companies.
1) RAPID LISTEMBUILDING: A joint venture team's collective promotion efforts creates huge exposure. Your event will be seen by 100,000 people if there are 10 prominent joint venture partners, with an average list of 10,000. It's great for you, and it's also good for your joint venture partner.
2) RELEVANT LISTEMBUILD: If done right, the flood of subscribers that you attracted through your virtual event are relevant and targeted to your expertise. You get both quantity and quality. This is a winning combination when it comes to building your list. Your list should be as relevant as possible. This will make it easier to build relationships and increase the likelihood of them becoming a paying customer.
3) IMMEDIATE REVENUE : A virtual event, when managed well, can generate immediate revenue. This means that a portion of your targeted subscribers will be paid customers as soon as they are attracted.
4) CATALYST TO GROWTH: Virtual events are a catalyst for great growth. My business is growing exponentially, rather than just chugging along.
5) DIVIDE THE EFFORT MULTIPLY the EFFECT: A virtual event is, in my opinion, the best leverage. Partnering with experts in your field can increase your reach, credibility, and boost your revenue. You can now impact more people and do more of the things you love!
6) CREDIBILITY BY ASSOCIATION. When you work with highly respected experts in your field it increases your credibility through association.