A pregnancy massage before baby arrives can help manage pain and swelling. It can provide emotional benefits as well. Pregnancy can be a happy time. But it is also accompanied by aches and pains, and swelling, which can be severe for an altered body. If you expect it, massage treatments can relieve sore muscles and swollen joints.
It can also help you relax before your little one is born. Relaxation is not the only benefit of massage. It can also help with a number of physical and emotional problems associated with pregnancy. You can easily get the best remedial massage via massage therapists in Sydney CBD.
Relieves back pain: During pregnancy, your center of gravity shifts, and you experience back pain. Loose ligaments and sciatica can also cause back pain. Gentle prenatal massage can help relieve pain.
Image Source: Google
• Reduce joint pain and swelling: The extra weight and swelling of the baby puts pressure on the hips, knees, and ankles.
• Reduces nerve pain: Prenatal massage can relax muscles, making them less likely to press on nerves and cause pain.
• Relieves tension headaches: Hormonal changes during pregnancy can cause increased tension. Massage can relieve headaches by relaxing muscles and releasing tension from the body.
• Improves blood circulation: By increasing blood circulation, your body can bring more nutrients and oxygen to the baby. The more nutrients and oxygen your baby receives, the better it can develop and grow.
• Stabilizing hormones: Studies show that massage can reduce stress hormones, cortisol and norepinephrine. It can also help increase dopamine and serotonin, the well-being hormones.