The convenience of an easy cleaning range hood is undeniable. Not only are they quick and easy to keep clean, but they also help to keep your home smelling great. Whether you have a small or large kitchen, an easy cleaning range hood is a must-have. Here are a few tips on how to keep yours clean and smelling great:
Image Source: Google
1. Regularly vacuum the filters. Not only will this help to remove dust and debris, but it will also ensure that the filter is working properly.
2. Use a household cleaner that contains ultraviolet light or ozone to help remove stubborn stains and odors.
3. Always use a damp cloth to clean the surface of the hood; do not use water or harsh chemicals.
Doing your part to help the planet
The range hood is one of the most important pieces of equipment in your kitchen. It helps to remove harmful fumes and particles from the air, which can help to improve your health. Here are a few tips for keeping your range hood clean:
1. Keep the filter clean. Clean the filter on a regular basis with a brush or vacuum cleaner. If the filter starts to become clogged, replace it.
2. Clean the fan and grates. Use a white vinegar and water mixture to clean the fan and grates. Let it sit for a few minutes before wiping down with a cloth or paper towel.
3. Clear the smoke stack. Once a month, remove all the ashes from the smoke stack using a garden hose and bucket.