There are many instances where branding using social media or online branding could be a risky aspect. So, the question is: what risk factors exist in the realm of digital branding? Imagine someone trying to smear your brand on social media.
If you throw your hands on the bag that is filled with tools for social media, you'll discover a tool referred to as content marketing. It basically attract customers to your brand with the information they want. The smartest marketers realize that traditional marketing methods are becoming more effective each day and there needs to be a better method.
Image Source Google
How can you develop an effective content strategy?
In a recent study by the Content Marketing Institute, 42 percent of companies in the B2B sector consider their content marketing strategies effective increasing from 36% a year earlier.
* Determine Objectives for Content Marketing
* Test Your Content Marketing
* Define Your Audiences
* Research the needs of the audience
* Develop an Execution Plan for Content
* Design an Amplification Plan for ContentTo be efficient in the field of content marketing to be successful, it is necessary to create a written strategy for content marketing. According to the Roper Public Affairs report, 80percent of business decision-makers prefer to receive information about the company in a set of articles rather than an advertisement.
70% of respondents say that content marketing helps them feel more connected to the sponsoring business and 60% of them say that content from companies helps to make better decisions about their products.